Our school uniform is very smart and consists of:
- A sweatshirt or cardigan in navy blue, either plain or with the school’s embroidered logo
- A white or navy polo shirt, either plain or with the school’s embroidered logo
- Black or dark grey trousers, skirt or shorts
- A blue and white checked gingham dress (optional in Summer)
- A pair of dark school shoes or smart pair of black trainers
- A navy or white sports / round neck t-shirt for P.E. either plain or with the school logo
- Navy or black leggings or shorts for indoor P.E.
- Navy or black jumper and joggers for outdoor P.E. (Optional)
- A separate pair of trainers or pumps for P.E.
We hold summer ‘buy, swap, sell’ uniform events each year to support our families and the environment.
School uniform is ordered online from Identity, which can be delivered to school free of charge or delivered to your home. The log-on details are:
- In your search engine enter oneidentity.co.uk Look for the one that says ’Identity-largest school wear stockiest in Cumbria ’ (just to make sure)
- Click on this. It will come up with the school wear page. Click on ‘shop now’.
- It will ask you to click on the alphabet row at the top – click ‘L’, which will bring up all the schools whose name begins with L. Select Lowca. It will bring up a split screen, P.E. kit or Uniform. Click as required.
- You will be asked to register on the site. You will be sent an authorisation email within 48 hours, once you have respond to that you will be able to place your order. You need to register first before you can place your order. The Lowca password it will ask you for is Lowca101!